Metal shops are becoming the preferred choice for customers visiting Integrity Building Site. AS soon as a customer objectively compares the price savings, coupled with the attractive features, there is little hesitation regarding going forward with a purchase. We name these metal shops –Value Building Plus.
The key features of these metal shops include:
- 3′ Roof Extension w/soffit
- 1 – Framed Opening
- 2:12 Roof Pitch
The most compelling feature is the 3’ roof extension. In addition, Integrity Building Sales beautifully soffits the extension. It cost approximately $350 to add a 3’ roof extension on a 30’x40’x12’ structure.. It greatly enhances the appearance of metal shops as well as protect the structure. Secondly, the customer gets a steeper and more attractive 2:12 roof pitch instead of the standard 1:12. Lastly, the metal shops can be delivered within 3 weeks. To sum it up, the public gets a lot of bang for the buck.
In any event, there are numerous design for the public to choose from on Integrity Building Sales website. Style preferences are subjective and one customer may love a particular style while another is indifferent. As a matter of fact, the basic Economy building was the preferred structure a few months.
Take your time when choosing a prefab metal building. It is a big ticket item and any impulsive decision may come back to bite you.
Key things to do before buying metal shops:
- Call local building department and verify local codes. Metal shops must have certified plans for approval.
- Get a minimum of three bids, preferably 5 or more.
- Read contract thoroughly. Many sellers of metal buildings are commission salesmen communicating with you from a different state.
- Stake out on your property where the metal shop will go.
- Decide on budget before seriously negotiating with a salesmen