Time To Move Beyond The Archaic Way Of Buying A Steel Building.
Have you noticed that society slowly but surely moves forward whether or not we embrace the change? Are you someone that welcomes change or kicks and screams when consciousness advances? With the information highway (internet) now the new normal, we no longer have to follow old archaic ways of buying steel buildings. We can now expect and demand transparency, fairness and a host of buying options. We now have a choice about how we buy!
Are you going to follow the outdated pattern of calling random retail metal building firms, relying on commission salesmen to navigate the steel building buying process? Are you going to ask them, “How much does it cost for a ____ size building?” and hope to get a great price? Now I admit, collecting quotes from commission salesmen does inform you of market price; however, it isn’t the best source to give your hard earn money to. So the key question is, “Are you going to do something different or keep riding your horse and buggy?
An Alternative Option:
Take advantage of Integrity Building Sales buying leverage and expertise! IBS already has secured the lowest prices for certified I-beam steel buildings. Furthermore, you are given a guaranteed lowest price and allowed to select the profit percent added. What more can you ask for?
Simple as A – B – C
Option A – Packages allow you to place order directly online and pay only 3% above true wholesale cost. Only this 3% profit is paid to place your order with us.
Option B – Build Your Own Package allows you to Estimate your delivered building.
Option C – Request a Quote when Ready to Buy. When you Fill out the Form, pay only 6% profit to us. For Call-In quote requests, expect to pay 10% profit to Integrity Building Sales for your wholesale building order. Please review our Guaranteed Savings Terms.
5 Facts To Consider:
- Integrity Building Sales guarantees a minimum $500 – $1,000 savings, plus one additional item above any other offer.
- IBS established in 2010, has maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau grade.
- The public, not a commission salesman, gets to select the profit % added to wholesale cost based on their buying option.
- IBS’S building materials originate from an AISC (American Institute Of Steel Construction) certified fabrication facility. This certification verifies the highest standards for building fabrication.
- The majority of metal buildings sold originate from three major corporations; therefore, even if you collect 10 quotes, you are still reviewing the same building materials – just sold by a different reseller.